Vendors will be accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis, upon approval of submission of items you will be selling.
Please submit all inquiries to: Yvonne Tyler – email@example.com
The mission of First Friday Milwaukie is to improve the commercial health of locally owned business in Milwaukie so they might prosper, while simultaneously fostering a vibrant community.
In order to stay true to our mission for 2017, we are requesting that vendors sell only locally-made goods OR represent a local business. Franchises/consultants for large companies will not be accepted.
– This is a FAMILY-FRIENDLY event. Please ensure that anything being sold is appropriate for all ages!
– You will be designated a 10×10 space. Vendors are responsible for tents, tables, chairs, lighting, etc. Electricity is available as are porta-potties.
– Hours for the event are 5 – 9pm, however, if you are busy and would like to stay open you can do so on your own accord until 10pm.
– There is a $10.00 nonrefundable vendor fee, payable via the website to reserve your space, or if prearranged with our vendor coordinator payable on site. If you are granted a space in our event we ask that you honor this commitment and show up (you may be taking someone else’s space). If you do not show up you will forfeit your ability to be a vendor in future months!
– You will be located in the parking lot across from City Hall. You will be adjacent to live music and the food/beer garden. This should help increase sales, however, be prepared that it may be a little loud.
– Set up time is 3:00 pm NO EXCEPTIONS. You MUST check in at the First Friday information booth. Do not set up before checking in with our team. First Friday ends at 9:00 pm. Please do not teardown your booths until that time. We are a rain or shine event!
– You MUST pack up all garbage. Please be respectful of city property and our lovely town!
– You MUST sign this waiver and release form prior to confirming your space. Please bring on the night of the event. 2017 VENDOR WAIVER
– If you are selling any type of homemade food or beverage you must have a food-handler license that you will need to include with your waiver form AND bring with you to every event! Here is a link to the latest Oregon State food codes: http://public.health.oregon.gov/HealthyEnvironments/FoodSafety/Pages/FoodCode.aspx
Thank you so much for your interest! We look forward to a wonderful First Friday season!
Warmly, YVonne Tyler